WALAU AH!

by - 10:32 AM

Oh em gee. I just went to check my feed in the Blogger Dashboard AND WOAH.

*eucheejiugelimama* <<< Cheryl's word, I just learnt it :D it means "OMG" or just something you say when you don't have anything to say XD
Anyways.
OHEMGEE. Su Jean ah, you update your blog like every one minute. DASHBOARD BOMBARDED BY YOUR UPDATES!
No problem with that la...at least I have something to read right XD
OH AND Chew Sue Zanne ahh.
I think I forgot how to spell your name HAHAHAHA cos I only go online through phone and I keep seeing "Perry Zanne". Anyways, UPDATE YOUR BLOG WITH LONGER POST WEII :D
OKOK. Speak for myself right XD

Addicted to Pretty Girl Rock @.@

oh and I FAIL at ringkuk tubi separa (sit ups). Not that I can't get up..I just can't get up without lifting my feet so high I can slap your face with my feet LOL I made Cheryl and Michelle laugh their organs out cos I'm so pathetic.

All emo now cos I just watched Taeyang's wedding dress :( ITS SO SAD. It's just like Rosie and Alex in "Where Rainbows End" OHEMGEE. I feel like killing that guy that proposed to the girl before Taeyang could. I HOPE THEY DIVORCE.

I'm gonna add him in my header now. Byeeee

You May Also Like

0 comments