Haru Haru

by - 6:51 PM

sorry for not updating recently. Had loads of things to do and was looking forward to Friday cos it means Mom would bring back her laptop so I could use but the keyboard gone crap and had to go for repairs :( My entire weekend had been on the phone :/ using my dad's mini laptop now. This key-pad SUCKS.
Anyways, a blogger has to do what a blogger has to do.
Oh and BTW, Su Jean has the most epic blog ever XD like seriously. I thought you forgotten about Kpop but then almost all of your posts have something Korean in them. If not videos, then emoticons LOL
Been Big Bang-ing the whole week on the Youtube app in my phone until it went haywire and couldn't play any videos :( I died lol was so sad. Then yesterday I dropped my phone and the battery came off (what can I do? I'm a klutz and the phone back cover is super-unreliable but meh. I love my phone, even if it isn't an iPhone.) so I was like, heck let's go try the Youtube.
And it worked!!!!
Ectassyyyyyyyy <3
So yeah. Downloaded some of their videos into my phone so I have something to watch when waiting for the teacher during tuition :D
just connected the mouse :) can move faster now HAHAHAH.


Big Bang's Stupid Liar.

asked Jean to help me order their 4.5 mini album ;D so yeah.
Completely broke now and people's birthdays keep bombarding in my way.



GD&TOP: High High :D
this song is so addictive D:

anyways just had a haircut yesterday. Meh just a small trim, I don't look any different.
Pimples on my temples now. Mom is flabbergasted and keeps telling me what to do and what to wash them with and she went all drama on me and said I was going to turn out like my brother.
WOAH WOAH WOAH. STOP. FREEZE.
My brother has the worst skin condition ever! MOON CRATERS hide in fear.
I'm so scared now D:
I used the apple yoghurt mask yesterday LOL yes, I am, too paranoid.

I want to watch IRIS now :/

Oh and Michelle told me I'm sarcastic. I dunno. How does sarcasm sound like? XD

Okay nothing else to say now :| Gonna end this post with something that has been annoying everyone that crosses my path.



TOP IS SO SEXY!

You May Also Like

0 comments