koe wo kikasete

by - 4:01 PM

Ignore the post title, it's very random :)


The 5 days that I've been through had been a colourful rainbow of awesomeness and also a whole big heck of a shit hole.
I try so hard, and yet.
I fail at adjectives.
Geddit? It's okay if you don't..no one understands my language :P

I'm currently reading "I'm in no mood for love" by the ever-so-popular (in then perv corner of the bookshop) Rachel Gibson! I read her "Simple Irresistable"and one word.
ORGASM.
Anyways, just on chapter two now. It's Verinia's bytheway.

Talking about books reminds me of Sugar and Spice. I miss my book :( it's with Sascha. Don't know when I'm gonna get it back LOL it has been away from me for so.....long....

Obviously I'm blogging by impulse.

Oh and THERE'S SO MANY STUFF TO DO!
I have Sejarah, Geografi, Sivik, Seni and Moral folio currently. I just done my bit on Sivik. Hope the other group members do theirs D: I need at least 3 more pages to have more than 20 pages. Pn. Lee must be pregnant to make us do 20+ pages of total shit.
By the way, I THINK she's pregnant. I don't want to ask her in case she's been on an emotional trip to comfort food and grew THAT much.
She still has nice legs though :/ But I've noticed that her stomach grew...abit.

Oh and OMG I hate him so much. STOP ASKING SO MANY SHIT LOADS OF QUESTIONS and get some COMMON SENSE. Honestly, sometimes I WONDER why he can walk properly, the way his brain functions. I predict that he'll be brain dead in another three weeks on the rate of total idiocy he's going on.
I ask you: when someone can't hear what you're saying, what do you do?
FUCKING SAY IT LOUDER, THAT'S WHAT.
But nooooo, this guy here ah. TALK SOFTER AND SOFTER eventhough you give him this look that has "TALK LOUDER, BITCH" printed across your face.
The more I think of what he did, the angrier I feel right now == he's so stupid!!
He ask me about the class picture right, and I couldn't hear him. So I was all "Har?HAR?" and he just stared at me and talk so soft ANTS can't hear. PLUS it doesn't take a month old baby to know that THE SUASANA THERE IS TOTALLY NOISY.
I hate him so much. I dread going to school cos I HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS FACE.
And the QUESTIONS he asks.
Urgh. I'm not talking about him any further cos:
  1. I don't want your brains to pop out cos of the total imbecile questions he asks
  2. I don't want my blog to be polluted by his oh em gee SHUTTHEEFFUP questions.
And if you don't know who I'm talking about, GO HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL cos it's so freaking obvious.
Honestly, the idiocy people do every day makes me feel so pissed off -.-
LIKE THAT TIME JIEN LI RODE ON SOMEONE ELSE'S BICYCLE AT SIN'S CONDO.
That was A GRADE STUPIDITY.
What if the bicycle COLLAPSED!? It's a freaking TRICYCLE!!! How old are you? FIFTEEN AH! Yeah I know you're thin but HONESTLY?
And summore she keeps saying "But it didn't! But it didn't!"
And I'm all "WHAT IF, JIEN LI? WHAT IF?!?!?"
And she repeated what she just said.

-.-

You May Also Like

0 comments