DIS-AS-TER.

by - 9:18 AM

Yesterday went to Verinia's grandma's for baking..wanted to bake choc chip cookies and meringues!

But then..
Don't have alot of stuff LOL so just end up with meringues..and pig-ed out on the chocolate chips..me la cos she gets a headache if she eats too much chocolate..
BOO-HOO, more for me :P
(note to self: get M&M's)
OKAY so the thing is, meringues is just basically egg whites and a whole lot of sugar. And you have to beat the egg whites until it becomes like sticky or something and won't come dribbling out if you turn the bowl upside down.
We couldn't find an egg beater so yeah. HAND-BEAT IT IS!
Oh
My
FUCK!!
You know how long we spent there BEATING THE FUCKING EGG WHITES!??!
TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES! NON-STOP!
My right arm is gonna be HUGE I tell ya.
ANYWAYS, after beating the egg, I held it side ways and IT DIDN'T MOVE!

SUCCESS, BABEH!!

And then we sieved the sugar into the mixture and mix mix mix!
Put it into the bag and started to pipe it out.

DISASTER!!!
It was too watery -,- so it like, flatten without um being y'know, like a normal meringue mix.
I was so fucking sad but whatever. What's done is done.
After a series of unfortunate events and Verinia's non-stop sugar-rushing (I ended up going against her cos we weren't getting anywhere cos she kept gobbling it down whenever it came out from the oven..seriously. More willpower, miss!)
DISASTER! So sorry guys. No cookies for ya XD unless you come to us yesterday with vanilla essence and baking soda and brown sugar....then no :)

DISASTER MERINGUES! Never making it ever again.
No, I'm not discouraged from baking YET!

You May Also Like

0 comments