RANTTTTT!!SP

by - 9:00 AM

SO. Yeah the teachers seem to have no life or whatsoever in their heads anymore.

There's this class-decorating thing that apparantly other classes already started before it's "officially" announced. UNFFAAAIIRRR :( We only have like, a week.
SEVEN DAYS!! Where enough?? Wait.
LESS THAN A WEEK! Lagi worse.
PLUS we have this kad patriotik that me and Kim are working on.. that's OK cos it doesn't need too much man-energy.
I'm leaving the class decorating shit to that useless piece of shit people call "ketua tingkatan 3D"

How I wish I'm at 2C again. Last time if there's like anything, the teacher cares and actually organises PLUS at least the people in the class bersemangat and will help.
My class is "eh...." and look around "innocently" when you ask them to help -.-
HONESTLY. The last time we had this whole shit thing was during CNY and they only help to like, what? Skip class?
And people ask me why I have fucking white hairs.
OK 50% is genetics but 50% is because of the shit the school has. OMG la like as if we'll love the country more by wasting our times finding pictures and shit.
"Bekerjasama" doesn't exist anymore thanks. Unless you're pengetua and you scare people shitless by just walking pass them.
I remember last time 2C bought like these high heels for Cik Shafar lols and the bag for Pn. Haslina. And the decoration shit at least more than two people help -,-

OK nevermind. I just thought back. 3D ain't so bad..just that the guys suck.

GIRLS RULE. Guys are lazy shits.

You May Also Like

0 comments