Trials

by - 11:32 PM

BULLSHIT.

Trials :P
So yeah. Can't blog much but I can now cos... my mom was feeling generous I guess.
And those who are reading this, please don't Facebook Chat with me :) I'm onlining through my phone and it's crappy with the chat thingy so message me, don't chat, kays? :)
Sin Wi, if you're reading this, I wrote that for you XD no matter HOW MANY times I told you.
You keep doing it
NOW YOU'RE IN MY BLOG POST! Be grateful, bitch :)

Maths paper two was easy..
abit TOO easy.. -,- feeling doubtful about my results LOL cos y'know..I'm prone to being really careless which is really annoying cos I keep getting a B cos of all those careless mistakes I make in paper two.
Which really sucks you know.
Especially since now they raised the standards and it's even harder to get an A now cos you need at least 80 fucking marks.
The school hates us and think we're assholes for calling them assholes so yeah.
"Payback" I guess -,-

A friend broke up with his girlfriend!
Sad.
Ah well.
Plenty of fish out there.

When life gives you lemons,
MAKE FREAKING LEMONADE.

You May Also Like

0 comments