by - 8:06 PM

SATU MALAYSIA; TRANSFORMASI BERJAYA, RAKYAT SEJAHTERA


I LOVE MALAYSIA

MALAYSIA IS AWESOME

PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN

I've been writing pretty much that for like three days.
And no, I am not patriotic lols I just have to do it because 3Dinamik-ians are lazy and stupid and completely irresponsible.
LOL I don't trust anyone to do their work in 3D...except for Kim LOLs cos she likes these things.
Trust SOME of them to do their homework but these class "cooperation" shit? They won't lol.
So yeah. Me and Kim and taking credit for the kad patriotik shit cos the other 38 people don't bother.
Nope, we're not unfair. We even had to write their names FOR them and we wrote the messages FOR them.
Pfft. We don't trust their hand-writing either :P
Yeap. I have completely NO TRUST in anyone when it comes to group work.
OK enough with this rant :)


Me: Ma, can I go out and watch Glee 3D with Michelle they all?
Mom: *walks away and comes back a minute later* *picks up brochure and ignore me*
Me: You still haven't answer my question!
Mom: *irritated* What? You never ask me also
Me: (.......wtf I just asked you like ten seconds ago!) Can I go out watch Glee 3D with my friends?
Mom: What?
Me: ME, GO, MOVIE, FRIENDS.
Mom: Where?
Me: Jusco Balakong.
Mom: *ignores*
Me: So can I?
Mom: *ignores*


WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!

You May Also Like

0 comments