Giving Some Thought..s.

by - 10:34 PM



A really good song. Like, if you like jazzy blue songs lol it sounds like what they would've played in some James Bond or Tom Cruise movie :) like, jazzy seductive-sassy-something-something..whatever. Just listen if you feel adventurous enough.

***

I accidentally clicked on a bimbo-ish friend's blog link on Facebook and the song like scared the crap out of me oh my god. I clicked on the tab and got blinded by the complete brightness of it all. Bright greens, blues, pinks, yellows EVERYWHERE. It was like..marshmallows.

It's funny how these kind of people always use flashy stuff lol like those tacky heart motif cursors that leave a string of hearts every time you scroll somewhere. And their sidebar is full of their self-portraits. It felt like I just visited a speed-dating website and clicked on someone's profile. So..many pictures of themselves. AND THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! Just with different clothes on lol I don't get how some people can take so many photos of themselves all on the same day and post them everywhere lol like, bitch. One photo of yourself is fine..unless it's like some professional photo shoot, y'know?

Okay, in retrospect, maybe I'm being a tad too judgemental and hypocritical.I mean, I post vain self-photos on Facebook too and no one told me I'm a bimbo (at least, not to my face lol). Like how Jin Hua always complain how superficial I am (oh, ha-ha) whenever I rant about my van uncle .. I'M SORRY but I still can't bring myself to look him in the eyes and not cringe. Sometimes I think of school and it brings me to his face and I'm like "Erase. Erase. Erase." >_> sorry. I'm trying, I REALLY AM. But......y'know. I told everyone about it and they're like "oh my God, ezhen you're so mean!" and I'm like "see his face and you'll know."
The next moment when the van arrives and they catch a glimpse of him they're like "oh...Oh God that's ugly" HAHAHAHAH that was Michelle.

Cos we were at the place...near school..I don't know how to describe it. The place where people park their cars.. it's situated on the West from the school front gate. It was Serene, Michelle, Pillai and me. We were waiting for Serene's friend to come so she can get into the car cos apparently the guy doesn't like her that much lol so yeah we were chatting and shit and then I see my van coming and I'm like "Hey I gotta go, my van's here."

And Michelle's like, "Oh, really?" then she turned to the van and she saw him looking over here and she's all "oh my god he's ugly."

HAH. Who's superficial NOW? It's not her fault anyways. To be honest, he really looks bad lol. Even Kim agrees lol we were at the bus stop and I was like, "see that yellow shirt guy? The bald one? He's my van uncle :(" and she's glanced and she's like, "Oh my God that's your van uncle? I saw him before and I was like the person who sits in his van is really unlucky" and I'm like ikr -_- 


K that's enough bitching about people lol ciao peeps :)

You May Also Like

0 comments