by - 1:24 PM

I wish my ideas would just write themselves down on paper >_> I want to join the essay competition but..I'm so lazy... I have the overall idea stuck in my head but writing it down in a Word document and making it at least 800 words...
I pemalas :P

successfully cropped a photo yesterday in school HAHA bloody fantastic.
me and Su Jean were in the bilik guru asking her a lot of shit and wasted like 45 minutes of her life. And for the record, Shazreen is a computer genius HAHA I have never seen so much expressions coming from him in a short period of time LOL Shazreen is so cute XDD macam Yogi Bear

anyways, Pn Yus lent us her laptop that takes ages to boot and shut down. Me and Su Jean raced upstairs to Bilik Redaksi thinking Choo was there but it was locked....and then we went to the library instead lol then after we damn shiok wanna start, the battery was dying -____-
then Yong Xin told us that if we wanted to plug it in we would have to sit on the floor, and we were like FUCK IT and I grabbed a chair noisily (I AM SORRY LIBRARIANS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR HOMEWORK) and we started cropping a photo.

SUCCESSSSSS. Fucking syok. Then after that we had to leave cos it was 3.30 soon -______-


Would be going to Verinia's after school tomorrow to use her photoshop :P

You May Also Like

0 comments