You Ignoramus!

by - 7:50 PM



This song, I suka.

***

I wonder why some people can drone on and on about something so..uninteresting. 
I don't know why, but my brother and my mom seem to like to rub each other the wrong way. For one thing, they're both frustratingly stubborn (so THAT'S where I got it from!) and they won't take no for an answer. So whenever the topic comes where my brother won't stop yapping about some boring subject and my mom wouldn't answer cos that's what my mom does...then he gets annoyed and rants about how inconsiderate the world is to his speeches. Then my mom would point out (in a quite-mean way) that his speeches are really boring and that no one cares about it lol
Ouch, I know. That's what my mom is lol she's fucking mean...I think I got my outspoken-ness from her. I think she's been Madam Soh in her office far to long...like, everyone has to listen to her or she tak puas hati and take it out on her words -_- 
My family is one of the world's most un-lovey dovey families in history. 
While my brother rants and my mother's ignores him, I'm typing this trying to drown their words out by blasting the song really loud in my earphones :)

No, no stress. No one's dying.

You May Also Like

0 comments