Sacre Bleu!

by - 8:37 PM



This song is so beautiful :'( the lyrics are so..meaningful OMFG.
Like imagine if you're her... I would've died a little inside everyday.

"Cause when I'm with him; I'm thinking of you, thinking of you."


"He kissed my lips I taste your mouth. He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself."

Imagine if The One just slipped through your fingers and the worse thing is, you were never there when he died. When he was shot to death and left to die by the paramedics, you weren't there to hold his hand while he died.

THAT IS INSANELY SAD. Especially since he's so God-damn hot HAHA the guy's Matt Dallas if anyone's interested.....I guess it's just me lol

Anyways, back to being extremely melodramatic.



This is a cover of Christina Perri's 'The Lonely' which is one of my favourite songs to listen to when I'm feeling depressed or writing depressing short stories about people dying HAHA that's basically the only kind I write about...

I'm just gonna stop here before I bore you to death with my depressing songs HAHA. K, ciao peeps.

You May Also Like

0 comments