Shopping Spree Indulgence

by - 10:33 PM

WOAH. Shopped with Mom at KLCC again - for 6 hours, I think. My feet are sore...
She was captivated by LALU, this place that I used to think was snobby cos the salesgirls never smile and never look at you and never talk to you lol but I like their clothes :) just not the girls. Though today there was a helpful one :) I like her.
AND BOOM right opposite of us is this other boutique (we were at Isetan..so yeah) and I saw...
A ZAYN MALIK LOOKALIKE! :OOOO fuck me with a saucepan I am not lying. He was sooo hot. While my mom was trying on her clothes, I was on the phone with Verinia and Michelle gushing and trying to take a good pic of him but the stupid auto focus...it focus on the wrong thing -_______- I'm sorry I didn't get a picture :/ I'M SO SORRY FOR MYSELF OH GOD. Just like last time there was another sales guy who was really hot. He was at Padini Authentics but then after that.. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE YOU HOT ASS.
Anyways, we had Japanese for lunch :) it was kinda heavy cos my Mom said we're not having dinner -__-
We went to the shoe department and there was yet another cute one. I swear, all the cute promoters work at the clothing and shoe departments. GO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS. Oh and there was another time at the men's department HAHA these two guys :> tee-hee x)
BACK TO THE TOPIC, we went back to Lalu after walking around LOL my turn to shop.
I got this lacey green-grey dress and THESE ROCKING WEDGES THAT MAKE ME SO TALL HEEHEE OMG I LOVE THAT PAIR OF SHOES.
Then my mom went to look for her clothes.


we look for a lot of dinner clothes ._. why ah.
Anyways, the highlight of the day is:
I SAW A ZAYN MALIK LOOKALIKE. WHO IS HOT. 8.5-9/10
which is hot.

Oh and while we were waiting for the cab, GUESS WHO I SAW!
Daniel, Lum, Justin, Rasyid, Guo Sheng, etc. LOL I didn't get a proper look.
I knew those voices were familiar.

You May Also Like

0 comments