awkwardly..awkwardly......

by - 8:39 PM

RIGHT. So after a million years of procrastinating, I finally went to get my medical check-up done. No idea why its one of UTAR's many requirements; like, if I don't pass this test are they going to withdraw me for "bad health"?

Whatever. It was a very traumatic experience, doing a medical check-up.

The first thing I did was the urine test. Okay unless you live a hole or something I think it's pretty universal knowledge that you have to pee into this tiny container.

Emphasis on tiny.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!?

I have a vagina. We do not know how to direct our pee. WE CAN'T EVEN SEE THE HOLE PROPERLY. IF IT IS ONE. All we see are layers of slits. I don't know about you, but liquid pretty much travels at random through slits.

So yeah, I got some on my hands.


And it was warm. e_e I understand that its my own body fluid so y'know. It's OK but STILL. YER.

And my pee was an unhealthy shade of yellow! The doctors are gonna judge me! They're gonna be like
"this person has unhealthy pee, just LOOK at it!" and all and then say I have something like diabetes or something.

It would be cool if I do but...chocolate. I can give up candy, but not chocolate.


After that it was a physical test and that was also immensely awkward to conduct lol. While waiting for the machine to calculate my weight and height, the nurse tested my colour-blindness. THE LAST TWO WERE TOTAL MIND-FUCKERS LOL THERE WERE NO NUMBERS THERE. Thank God I didn't lie out of pressure or something LOL

and then I had to lie on a bed while the doctor did some fancy handwork on my abdominal area. IT TOOK EVERYTHING IN ME TO NOT LAUGH LOLOL HER HANDS WERE SO COLD.

The final thing I had to do was the x-ray scan. You see, taking the scan wasn't traumatic. What's traumatic is:


  1. Having to strip off your shirt and bra.
  2. Having to wear a robe instead that tied to the back. I did not tie it properly.
  3. The guy (I don't even think he's a doctor! I THINK HE'S JUST A REGULAR CLERK. IDKFSNFKNJD) took the scan.
  4. So yes, my back was basically exposed. 
  5. The door was open. OPEN.
  6. I had to do it TWICE, because the first time I didn't take off my necklaces.

I hate myself sometimes.

But anyway, results will be out on Saturday. So fingers crossed I'm normal! Or I have some weird disease that is cool in the sense that it proves I am allergic to fish or something and I can devour chocolate anyway :D

You May Also Like

0 comments