FREEDOM! Not quite.

by - 2:58 PM


Today marks the last day of assignments for Semester 1. I FEEL SO HAPPY, I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW. But I can't be completely happy, cos my timetable for Sem2 is fucked up.

See, UTAR makes you fight with the rest of CFS-PJ for your classes. Yesterday me and my friends logged in early and kept refreshing the page until 9pm rolls by.

9pm comes, AND NOTHING HAPPENS. Two minutes later we realise we have to re-log in -.- so yes, I was late. And boom, almost all the classes were already full. Okay, so its partially my fault for having horrible timetable making skills AND FOR REGISTERING DRAWING CLASS FIRST.

Like, omg ezhen why are you so stupid. Register drawing class LAST. I also overlooked my English Lecture time which fucked up my Critical Thinking slot -___- after settling Critical Thinking, all the time slots for Social Psychology were full. And the only available ones clashed with my English lecture (which I can't reschedule, because there really is only one lecture group I can go for, cos the other one clashes with Drawing) and the other one clashed with my Critical Thinking.

So okay la. I try to reschedule Critical Thinking. Boom. The only available slot clashes with my English class.


So now I only have 14/20 credit hours. I have to take the Social Psychology class no matter what, cos I must have 5 classes for Sem 2. Otherwise I can't graduate jbksabvcujekvbakfnuivuisdhgiuewqigvbehgusnb

SO OKAY LA. I went to FGO today and asked. The guy told me its either I try to reschedule now, or wait until "the first four days" of Sem 2 where they will reopen the register.


All I want is to reschedule my English tutorial to an earlier, class, then I can squeeze in the Psychology tutorial class. I JUST WANT THAT. PLS.


I swear. I am never going to over-stress over anything ever again. COS EVERY TIME I DO, THE RESULTS SUCK. When I don't care, the results are glorious. See how funny my life is? It's a cycle of funnily unfortunate events.

just when I thought I can finally be happy. This shit happens.


You May Also Like

0 comments