Going out!

by - 11:27 AM

So this is long overdue lol I went out with my dirty Bitches (aka Cheryl, Edwyn and Reshain) last Sunday.

YES, I HAVE MY LIFE BACK.


words cannot describe how happy I was to be able to see my old friends again. And also how I have my weekends back to me after like, months of doing practicals kIshallnotgobacktomydarkages.

Anyway, we met up at leisure mall. Cos where else is there; considering how leisure mall is like Meetup Central for Mutiara? That idiot Reshain said to meet at 12 sharp and he ended up being late. I WAS EARLY, TYPICAL ME.


Anyway, we had fun. Discussed Reshain's disgusting love (? Is there any word for it? It's like a cross between love and sex. Nothing's happening but at the same time, everything's happening.    Well look at me I'm the next Nicholas Sparks. #quoteoftheweek) 

That's when Edwyn was talking about stuff I can't share and Reshain was (I think) calling him stupid LOL no pictures of Cheryl cos she's mine to have. 


Then we walked around. Made fun of Cheryl (cos if I didn't, then we're probably not friends anymore.) cos she has this strict diet she has to stick to otherwise it makes her thyroid more serious. So we walked into Daiso and held up all the stuff she can't eat. 

Obviously, we cam-whored.


 

It was a good day :)

You May Also Like

0 comments