FRIM drawing trip

by - 5:52 PM

Went to FRIM for a drawing trip yesterday, was also the first time I've hiked up a hill. It wasn't hard, but while hiking down my shoes got slippery and I was in a bad mood and everything aggravated me and true to nature, I slipped -_- the world conspires against me.

I didn't even use my drawing board! OTL and I brought it with me while hiking.

Picture this: you're hiking down a very narrow, very slippery, very worn down road with a lot of people in front and behind you. You're also carrying a huge-ass black bag that can fit roughly 6 heads. And everything everyone says aggravates you. SO YES. IT WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE.

The funniest part is that we didn't even had to hike up the hill -_- my lecturer wanted to "since we're there already" and to "check if the canopy walk is open or not" when there's a flipping flat road -____- oh well. It was experience, no less.

I am never hiking with sneakers ever again.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. AHAHAHAH I totally didn't see this until now but AHAHAHAHAHAH KTHXBAI

    ReplyDelete