Rambles #241

by - 12:16 PM

1. I didn't study at all yesterday, and I don't plan to study today either. I feel so demotivated. 


2. On Monday, I was cooking something and I accidentally spilt some oil on my stove (gas). Had 3 seconds of panicking cos WHAT IF IT EXPLODES right?! It didn't, obviously. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Normal people might turn off the gas, but no. I kept on cooking. 



3.  Can SM let EXO rest already so they can record a new album cos omg I need more so they can have a break from all that performing

4. SuJu's Mamacita is so addictive omg hey mamamcita naega ayayayaya 

5. Can we talk about Donghae's new hair colour erhmehgerd hehehehe 


  I want that exact shade omg it's so pretty hahahahahaha 

6. CHANYEOL YOU BIAS WRECKER. Honestly, I have to keep reminding myself of Kai's sexy crotch dance and whatnot to stop myself from changing biases hahahaha but Chanyeol. 

7. But...Kai
*foams at mouth*


8. ohmygod SuJu - Islands. 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments