merdeka x7

by - 10:47 PM

When parents ask you what you want, and then they order you to go to some place they want to go to anyway lol but whatever at least it didn't suck this time haha

We went to Absolute Thai at Gardens today for my brother's birthday---


Argh Blogger won't let me rotate this -_- but whatever you get the gist

After much debating, parents finally ordered the food haha
I probably shouldn't talk so much now.

excuse the blur photo lol I'm not an aspiring photographer

green curry - the bomb dot com omg

I forgot what this is called but it's hot and deep fried and probably not worth the money
considering it is after all, just meat and vegetables encased in deep fried shells of dough lol. 

In all seriousness that green curry was good.
Why people like me shouldn't eat spicy food in public :

My nose runs. And it won't stop and I just want to enjoy my food but how to enjoy when my tongue is burning and my eyes are watering and now my nose is running and I'm irrationally self-conscious enough to think that the people on the table next to ours is staring at my nose while I struggle to ingest beautifully cooked curry?!?!

Me trying to be artistic Attempt #1

Me trying to be artistic Attempt #2

"Red Ruby Water chestnuts in Coconut Milk"
I like the crunchiness of the suspicious red water chestnuts, quite refreshing after all the spicy food

Mango with Sticky Rice - apparently a must-try dish if you're having Thai food
I'm not a huge fan of pulut so lol but it tasted good, I suppose. I was busy thinking of my cholesterol levels LOL
I also had the chilled guava juice which was suspiciously green and thick in my opinion but hey, it tasted like guava so I suppose I shouldn't complain haha

I probably shouldn't post a picture of my parents, but whatever #yolo


MY GENES! My Mom said she looks like Lillian Too in this photo HAHAHAHAHA that's my Dad's signature photo smile it's hilarious

You May Also Like

0 comments