RAGE #1000

by - 12:22 PM

I've been quite easily irritated recently. I don't know what's causing it - unbalanced hormone levels? I'm becoming more sensitive? THE UNIVERSE IS JUST GOING AGAINST ME?

I don't care what's directly or indirectly causing it, but I'm finding it harder and harder to be in a good mood recently. Everything and everyone is becoming so unfairly annoying -_-

Especially for people who pick favourites among the crowd like chskvbnskvbwok you're super nice to her but a bitch to me?



Yeah ok.

I tell myself that maybe other people are in bad moods themselves, and that they didn't mean to be so irritatingly irritable. BUT SRSLY. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

And then maybe it's my fault, seeing where my mouth has brought me sometimes. But I'm fucking tired of having to control what I say because normally when I'm being "mean", IT'S JUST ME BEING HONEST. If you can't handle the truth, you might as well die in your own corner of self-pity -_-

besides, it's not like the world is holding anything back from me lol as if people hold anything back from me anyway. Like, whatever. You have a problem with how I treat you? TELL ME. For the love of all things holy just tell me and I'll try to stop acting that way around you. But if you don't tell me and proceed to bad-talk me, then fuck you. Fuck you and your stupid ways.


It's the same concept applied on people who don't put their fucking signals when they're driving. If you don't tell people that you want to change lanes, no one will fucking let you change lanes. Unless they're slow/stupid/occupied with something else (in which case makes them quite dumb to be doing so considering the fact that they should focus on the goddamn road)

Also, people who burn their trash in the open? DIE. Or just stop reproducing altogether the world does not need your piece of shit brain. Help restore balance in the world by either a) changing your trash-burning ways or, b) burn in the pits of fiery where-ever you think you're going when you die.

As if the world doesn't smell bad enough as it is. As if the air around us isn't polluted enough. Now you have to make it worse by burning your trash out in the open? It's not even as irritating if it's for religion or something but if it's just because you're lazy to throw your trash in a more civilised manner (i.e., in trash bags. Ever heard of them?) then you should seriously review your position in the universe.


On a more positive note, I've squandered RM180 on a new pair of black Vans.



Shut up I know it seems impulsive. But at least it's my own money and not my mother's. OTL my wallet is so thin right now I want to cry.

You May Also Like

0 comments