Soda Factory @ Taman Desa

by - 5:06 PM

disclaimer: sorrysujeansorrysujeansorrysujeanplsdontabandonmeHAHAHAHHAsorrysorrysorry

Verinia brought me and her sister to The Soda Factory today for some dessert P: thanks jie :3
THE PLACE WAS SO CUTE AND PRETTY but there were other customers there and I'm too awkward to take photos you can visit them if you wanna see more



except for their cakes (RM13 a slice........................) the prices were pretty good I guess, can't say much since I didn't try everything

The Pink Poodle float - hibiscus soda (?!) and vanilla ice cream
my hibiscus soda tasted like curly fries I kid you not
Verinia says my taste buds are having problems, so maybe it's just me cos they really tasted like curly fries to me

Plane Jane waffles
 Verinia's sister had this; can't attest to its tastiness cos I didn't try it haha she was too hungry I felt bad

Banana Split
 They should really consider serving the banana split in a bowl cos Verinia kept complaining LOL her bananas kept falling off the cup ;)
The ice cream tastes good, and I like how it's not frozen lol like how some ice cream is quite frozen so it becomes hard; this ice cream had a stickier consistency idk how to explain it just felt nicer against my spoon ;)

Cookie Monster Sundae
This shit is gooooood. Underneath the chocolate ice cream it's chocolate sauce with oreo cookies omg it's really good. I thought this would be disgusting cos there's so much cream and chocolate but it's actually quite balanced

Unfortunately we sat directly where the air conditioner was hitting so we were cold inside out >__>

Would like to visit again and splurge on the lemon cake cos IT'S SO PRETTY. The icing was drizzled on and it looks like those story book cakes where the icing doesn't cover the entire cake nfjsnciwnf it's so pretty but I didn't order it cos
a) I already had lunch, and
b) it's 13 bucks

I don't know about you but 13 bucks for a slice of cake is a little unreasonable T__T

My wallet is skinny now lol time to diet



Ending this post with a pic of Ee Ee HAHAH


You May Also Like

0 comments