Maze Runner

by - 11:07 AM

Watched Maze Runner with the bananas today oh my god bloody fucking plot twists and stupid amazing camera angles and good cast and shit and oh my God.

*turns left*



*turns right*


*runs into junctions and BOOOOM ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU*


this movie is so suspenseful (cos I have no idea what's gonna happen, as I didn't read the synopsis prior watching - very unlike my nature) my shit is gonna happen radar was buzzing the entire time COS SHIT KEPT HAPPENING. And when it didn't, I let my guard down until some shit happened and the only thing I could say was fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck until it ended.

and the worst part is that there's a flipping sequel cos it's a flipping series. DAMMIT.

I rate it 7/10 because it was good (not so much for my heart), but it didn't totally take over my brain until the only thing I can think of is that movie....and it doesn't help that it resembles Hunger Games and Divergent lol

Hopefully Hollywood comes out with something original that isn't based on something that is already written and published soon lol cos it seems like the 21st century is just gonna be a whole lot of books being made into movies.

You May Also Like

0 comments