I'm sorry

by - 8:12 PM

if I ever told you "sem break la" when you invite me to go somewhere, because the only thing on my mind right now that it's sem break is sleep.

And watching The Return of Superman.

I'm just so lazy and tired all the time haha activities appeal to me for like 10 minutes and then it's gone I want to sleep.


I understand that it's about time I go for undang but.... it's so awkward to ask my Dad to bring me there (or anywhere for that matter) and my Mom refuses to call for me and I'm really really awkward on the phone cos of the whole language barrier thing. Unless they speak Eengerish which is quite rare OTL

I'm a pathetic excuse of a human being lol.

I'm a homebody, and if you wanna be my friend you just gotta accept the fact that I choose chips over spending time with you


but let me love you in the comfort of my sofa <3 p="">

You May Also Like

0 comments