timeline

by - 8:23 PM

Disclaimer: this post wasn't written purely to irritate people, or judge people out loud; I'm just bored. 

Friend: You inconsiderate fool; break me once, shame on you. Break me twice, shame on me.
Me:



Friend: *posts photo of self-mutilation/crying while smiling*
             caption: it hurts that you don't care enough, that you don't know how much I love you..
Me:


I'm probably portraying myself in a really negative light right now lol 

But I get really unamused when people whine a lot about small things lol first day alive meh why are you so shocked that these things will happen. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Vinsfertility assisted parents who were unable to have a child owing to a fertility problem. We provide IVF, Surrogacy, IUI, and ICSI procedures.
    PCOD Kya Hai

    ReplyDelete