Rant #200000000

by - 10:54 PM

I have a lot of things to get off my chest.


  1. People who just aren't there when you feel shitty are the people you don't really need in your life. Unfortunately, most of the time these are the same people you have the most fun around with. But god, when I feel down in the dumps I won't go near these people. 
  2. That being said, I'm thankful to have friends who tried to make me see the light 
  3. I was so done with my studio master, but this time I'm really slowly starting to get irritated with my tutor, and for various reasons.
    We always complain about how the studio master is really restrictive and only truly accepts the forms he likes, and the tutor always makes fun about how we ~*prostitute*~ ourselves to fit into his ideals, BUT HE DOES THE SAME GOD DAMN THING. All he likes are understated things and ~*flat roofs*~ and he keeps reinstating his own reinterpretation and sorry lah if you don't understand him the first time he's gonna blow a gasket and starts going all "I'm starting to get irritated" -_- god sorry lah I don't get you and omg he keeps jumping into conclusions and EVERYONE WHO CONSULTS HIM ENDS UP WITH THE SAME COMMENTS AND THE SAME SUGGESTIONS SO WHAT IS THE BLOODY DIFFERENCE. At the end of the day, the studio would just be filled with two different styles.
    And he knows we're struggling to keep up with our studio master's stupid ideals but does he do anything to help us?? NOOOOOO. He just keeps laughing at us and getting irritated and swearing BUT DOES THAT HELP!??!?!?! DOES IT?!?!?!?!?
  4. Stupid architects, who think they know everything. 
  5. Like, isn't my interpretation important in my design?!?!?! WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY!??!! THEY JUST SIT DOWN AND TELL YOU WHAT THEY WOULD DO AND BLAH BLAH BLAH 
  6. "You're not listening!!!" -__- I am. BUT ARE YOU!?!??!
  7. Maybe I'm just feeling emotional because I got my first bad crit from him last Friday but god it's just over a stupid curved roof. He says it's too massive like HELLO HAVE YOU SEEN MY PEERS?!?!?!! MINE PALES IN COMPARISON???? It's not even that high up!?!?!? IT'S JUST 5 BLOODY METRES??????? OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEIRS 18M UP!!!!!!!
  8. Just because it's not a fucking flat roof doesn't make it a fucking bad design.
  9. And yeah, yeah, site context blahblahblah BUT IT'S A BLOODY DEAD TOWN. WE HAVE AN EXCUSE TO INTRODUCE SOMETHING CRAZY!!!
  10. -_- 


You May Also Like

0 comments