to the people

by - 2:07 PM

To the people who comment on the way I look:


To the people who tell me I should do this and that because ~it'll be fun~:


I'll tell you what you should do, how about y'all fuck off and dictate your own life and stop worrying about mine. 


I can motherfucking wear a pair of shoes if I like it and you all can fuck off about it
You can stop telling me that I grew a pimple or my lips are chapped because surprise surprise I own mirrors I already know


It's like as if you're all perfect!???!?!?!?


DO YOU HEAR ME TELL YOU YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT TODAY BECAUSE YOU DO


BUT I DON'T BECAUSE IT'S MOTHERFUCKING RUDE


AND MAYBE YOU JUST DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP


DO YOU HEAR ME TELL YOU YOU'RE FAT AND YOU SHOULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT


NO BECAUSE THAT'S MOTHERFUCKING RUDE


DO YOU HEAR ME TELL YOU YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREASY AF AND GO AWAY YOU STINK AND YOU'RE DIRTY!?


NO BECAUSE THAT'S MOTHERFUCKING RUDE.


so take a hint you little cunts and stop telling me how I should look and how I should act because guess what


ITS MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE.

You May Also Like

0 comments