Studio 3 - Finally

by - 3:45 PM

1. Yesterday was my last presentation for Studio 3

2. The day before I spent half the day sprinting between my drafting table, my laptop and the printing shop to print my presentation board before it closes

3. I managed to finish composing my board within two hours with the lovely help and input of my lovely tutor and lovely friends (lovely!)

4. My double A0 sized board costed me RM10. I printed two and ended up only using one because
I spent the entire night rendering one board



6. Meaning, I spent approximately 7-8 hours colouring a stupid lake and grass and that pink-purple thing (which got many, many, many weird looks and comments like "why pink" probably because architects don't do any colour that isn't a neutral)

7. I forgot to draw my section line but no one noticed so that's okay

8. I was the last presenter so I had to sit through four presentations before mine in a complete flurry of nerves and omgomgomgomg

9. They liked it so 

7. A scan for one A0 board costs twice as much for my entire board where is the logic in that

8. KO-ed for ten hours once I got home

9. Woke up to shower and have a snack and KO-ed for another 8 hours

10. I appreciate all the people who've helped me and talked me out of my nerves in the making of this model and gave me tons of useful input of which 80% I've ignored because I just needed someone to rant to 

11. Fun fact: I spent 12 hours trying to decide the best place to put my entrance

12. I'm not very happy with my roof because it caused a million of other problems for me, true to the saying "form follows panic"

13. I seem to be the only one who found "form follows panic" totally funny and relate-able, which makes me question my own sense of humor in relation to everyone else's. 

14. Next semester in Studio 4 we will get my old drawing lecturer (yes!! and nooooo!!) and another lecturer who looks very hamsap, is very over-opinionated and doesn't button up his shirt properly. Ugh. 

You May Also Like

0 comments