New Craze!

by - 10:17 PM

(disclaimer : this is a post about Korean guys. Don't continue if you hate them. Don't comment nasty comments either. Nasty comments will not be entertained.)
Okay. I start this post with a note of thanks :D

Thanks Ng Su Jean. For posting so many "Tonight" in her blog LOL make me addicted to it.
And then.
Introduced me to this new craze HAHAHAHAHHA
Yeaaaap. New Korean-guy-hot-sexy-OMG-craze.
First Jonghyun, then Gikwang then abit of Changmin (lasted like.....3 days?) and now,
HIM.
Yeaaah. It's TOP.
Okay the first thing some people would scream is "BUT HE'S SO OLD!!"
I scream back "WHO CARES LA HIS EYES ARE SEXY."

I mean it. His eyes are so sexy. It's like the first thing that attracted MINE. LOL you go watch some of their videos (look for the live ones more sexy..in my opinion) like OMG so sexy.
His eyes look S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T into the camera so it's like he's staring S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T into your eyes. With that sexy look of his.
He can be summarized into one word : eyes.
Oh my gosh. Everyone in the whole wide world that loves TOP says they love his eyes the most cos.
Well.
They're sex-tastic (Verinia's word, not mine.)
TOP is so hot.

OH AND BY THE WAY HAR.
I never forgot Jonghyun and Gikwang OK. They're still hot <3 Changmin's out -.- his mouth so weird HAHAHAH.
Yessssss I'm weird. DEAL WITH IT.

Anyways, on to TOP since he's the topic of the day.
So what if he doesn't have a nice body. He's like SO HOT compared to last time. He lost like god-knows-how-much-kg in like 2 weeks or something JUST TO GET INTO THE GROUP.
Yeah that's how dedicated is TOP :)
I listened to BigBang's Tonight's Live performance and in the last part where he said
"tonight.....such a beautiful night....good night"
those parts.
were.
so.
sexy.

and then in "Baby, good night"
I have never been so jealous of a snake before. OMG that snake gets to look into his eyes.
I think the snake got hypnotized or something by the power of TOP's charismatic-sextastic-omgish-eyes.
I think everyone loses their virginity when they look into his eyes.

And so, one must end a post with a summary of her thoughts.
Jonghyun is generally hot
Gikwang has the most contagious laugh ever
TOP has the sexiest eyes.

You May Also Like

0 comments