Baby don't cry.

by - 8:32 PM

This morning my mom ask me to wipe my glasses. I told her it's not a thumb print, the lens' coat came off and she was all "O.O OMG!" my dad was all "-.- you ah. For sure ah, use what what what until like this wan la."


ANYWAYS, went to LM again today. Turns out mom was bringing me to get new specs :D
Surprise, surprise! Went to Optical 88 first wan..mom said go there find new specs if the sales people are experienced. But when we went there the guy said have to wait.
So we wait la....at Baskin Robbins :P we were thirsty but ended up eating ice cream nyehehehe. Had this citrus-y lemon-lime-ice thing (forgot it's name). Mom wanted Rum & Raisin but no more already, so she had vanilla. >_> I like mine better :D I love love love citrus.

ANYWAYS, mom told me to ditch optical 88 and go try try at MOG there.
That sales guy has gorgeous eyes *O* but too bad the rest not nice la HEEEE. I feel mean XD
Anyways, he ask me what kind I want. Mom went on this rant about how stupid the school is cos so many rules XD She wants me to get berfesyen punya I told her cannot cos it's against the rules.
So we told him black and dark blue and simple simple rectangular ones la.
WALAU. Those two ah, torture me like siao. Keep throwing specs at me to try XD in the end settled with two.
I was in whatever mode cos I looked the same in everything hahahahaha the guy also think so XD he say I should get the ones that goes smaller down there cos it suits my face shape.
Settled with this one that I sub-consciously tried the most..(I didn't know, serious. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME TO ME!! XD) But he told me that pair was nice la cos it emphasizes my eyes.
Then we went to the room where they test your eyes. First, use the machine that shows you this image of a house in the meadows.
It kept going clear and blur and clear and blur.
SO FRUSTRATING -.- LOL I wanted to have a clear view mah. Then it kept going blur again!
When that was over, the guy was all surprised cos my power decreased and he was all "did I do wrong...." so he called the other guy to make me have the Harry-Potter-specs eye test.
Yeahh. My power memang decrease :D heeeeeeeeeeee.
Then my mom asked the guy to give me trial contacts to see how I go.
The guy was all "sure ah..." cos of the condition of my current ones HAHAHAHAHAH. I also don't trust myself wei XD
anyways, gonna try them tomorrow.
Specs arrives on Thursday, picking them up on Saturday :) hope I don't look weird >_> <_<

You May Also Like

0 comments