30 Days Blog Challenge : DAY SEVEN

by - 12:19 PM

Day 7: Favorite movies.


Favorite movies? Hmm... I like alot of movies LOL
Red Cliff. Don't ask me why. I know it's a historical Chinese film..I also don't know why I like it...I just do. Maybe cos the actors are SO much more better looking than the old version HAHA I like zhu ge liang XDD he's a Japanese so yeah.

The Water Horse.
OMG. This movie. It made me cry :'( it's SO SAD. Summore that little boy is kinda friendless and then he found the water horse and the stupid people wanted to catch it and bla bla bla.
I actually cried in the cinema XD

Oh God. Disney's Tangled.
SO. NICE. PLUS the guy's hot.
Yes, I know he's fictional and bla bla bla. He still hot :D

I'm too lazy to think of any other movies I like..cos I like alot.
OK like Cheaper by the Dozen? That ALMOST made me cry XD or Bedtime Stories? And Night at the Museum? Bride Wars? Click? You Don't Mess with the Zohan?
I'm a fan of Adam Sandler :)

You May Also Like

0 comments