BAILAMOOOSS!

by - 10:14 PM

Haha ignore the post title :D was really random cos I was thinking of Enrique (OMG, he's so hot.)

Aaanyways.
Erm. I forgot.
OH YEAH. JONGHYUN BROKE UP WITH THAT WOMAN! :D / D:?
WHAT IF HE'S REALLY SAD NOW?!?!?! NOOO!!! DON'T BE SAD!
Unless that shit industry SM Ent. made up the entire relationship for publicity. That would really suck and I will hate SM forever. YG, the safer choice :D hardly anyone that goes into YG comes out jobless :D unless you really screwed up I guess LOL look at them! They've been with YG for God knows how long! Longer than SM la -.- SM are such slave drivers.
ANYWAYS.
'DON'T WANNA BE.. ALL BY MYYSELLF!'
OK.
ANYWAYS.
I went to Leisure Mall today with Verinia, Ashley, Zach, Reshain and Eureka. Had fun! :D Zach was so epic LOL I think Leisure Mall hates us now XD
We decided to watch Green Lantern :D after buying the tickets we were just walking around and we all went to the arcade. OMG thank God nothing serious happened.
Then we bought the pop corn and drinks and went to the cinema. We just sat down and started whispering and there was this guy in front that was seriously really easily irritated and kept glaring at us -.-
Throughout the movie, we made so much noise people from the back kept going "SHHHH! SHHH! SHHH!" LOL but not only at us la, there was this group from the side that were laughing damn loud XD OH OH OH. There's this magenta alien (died.) and he was like, sent to the lab for the humans to experiment and forensics shit (I lived in my house for like, 15 years only I realise there's a forensics nearby ._. scaaaary) and I realised..
HE HAD NO BALLS!!! D: And when the guy (Hal Jordan) became a Green Lantern and got that suit, HIS BALLS DISAPPEARED TOO! There was this part where he was like almost-naked. Only had his white undies on XD BONURE HAHAHAHAH the camera was like, avoiding the dick or something HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Yes, that was epic and will forever be etched in my brain.
In the end, when the two were like making out, Zach was like, shriveling (whatever that word means) his tongue like he was making out with the air or something.
We are officially hated by the Cheras population :P
They went to Genting but I can't -.- parents. Bah.
I HAVE NO LIFE, so yeah.
-.-

You May Also Like

0 comments