TA-DAH!

by - 12:43 PM

Like the new layout? I'm losing my touch in finding blogskins -.- not much out there anymore :/ looking for really cool vintage ones but so far... nil.

ANYWAYS. First week of school was shit. Next week for sure shit also. Cos got sukan tara. I suck at sports :/ and it doesn't help that I have to stay back until FOUR. On a Thursday summore -.- I got tuition la. Why until four!??! So stupid -.- cannot split wan meh? It's not like the teachers are really busy. If they have time for Facebook, they have time for anything else. And lemme tell ya, teachers Facebook like crazy. Even Pengetua has Facebook. I pity people who don't have Facebook, they have to be lamer than Pengetua.

ANYWAYS. I think I should make this a rant post.
Oh my GOD. I hate people who whine. It's like as if your dreams would come true if you keep whining or something. STOP whining, deal with it, pick your ass up and MOVE ON. If you giggle or chuckle and tell me you can't then get the fuck out of my sight cos you're not worth my time.

And I seriously hate people who are like hot and cold with you for no apparent reason. I didn't even do anything! One minute she loves me another minute she tells people that I have issues.
WHAT THE FUCK!??! Dude. You have problems. And I don't know what to do with her now. She's like...one minute, "Zhen, you're the best thing God created."
next second, "Psst...Hey! You have to be careful around Zhen cos she blows up really fast."
-.- yes, I really need you to go around telling people about my issues. I don't go around telling people about YOUR issues OK? You practically have PMS every single day, probably until the day you die. You think you're really faithful but bitch, you're a whore and a playgirl :) end of case.

Change-of-subject!
Been reading at Wattap cos of VERINIA KHOO LOL she introduced me to it so what the heck. It's a place where normal people post their creations and stuff so yeah. I'm reading A and D right now and a Phillipino girl wrote it how cool is that? Her writing's pretty awesome :D
OK so anyways. The story is inspired by Taylor Swift's You Belong with Me! So yeah. They're best friends, she loves him, he loves her but he doesn't know it yet.
Guys. So dense -.-
She haven't finished it yet though LOL so I'm reading "The Kissing Booth" now. Just started. Pretty cliched.
OK maybe I'm biased LOL
Bored now. Lazy to type.
GOOD-BYE.

You May Also Like

0 comments