Dental Care

by - 10:12 PM

OH MY GOSH. I went to the dentist today.

It's actually my mom's friend's wife. So yeah. More of an aunty but whatever.
She's nice :D apparently that clinic covered SMKSM last year and coming this year :O
ANYWAYS. She saw my mouth. Told me I seriously need to take care of my oral hygiene and told me I needed 3 extractions, fillings and um yeah cleaning of teeth.
Then she asked me if I wanted to extract the baby teeth (yes, I still have them..OK. Henceforth, HAD them) and I was all "..........." cos I was scared of the needle XD I don't care for the taking out. It's the needle I don't like XD
So she gave me some time to think about it while she cleans my mom's teeth and talk about my dad's dentures.
I was all panick-y and screamed for help and stuff XD dudes. That needle was HUGE.
So yeah. I decided to extract them cos at some point of life, I would just HAVE to do it, right? Better do it when I still have gums.
So. I went in there and she applied some topical numb cream on the about-to-be-extracted area so the jab won't be that painful.
It was strawberry flavour ._. not sweet-sweet la of course. More like painfully-minty once it gets under your tongue XD
Then, she told me to relax and not move and just take a deep breath. Cos she already knew I was scared of the needle XD I TRIED not to look, I really did. But then, I saw it.
OH MY GOD. It was HUGE.
I told myself to relax. The first jab was OK. The second and third? HELL.
After that, she extracted the teeth.
And I am not lying when I say this. It took her less than 3o seconds. It was like touch and pull abit.
BOOM. Done.
I was surprised! Then she shoved the cotton into my mouth to suck up the blood.
THAT was irritating. I spent my tuition hours with that stupid cotton in my mouth.
ANYWAYS. Overall.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BRACES!!

You May Also Like

0 comments