Bane of my existence

by - 8:59 PM

Urgh. Chores. SO MANY CHORES. Maid is away and SURPRISE SURPRISE who does majority of the chores?

OH YEAH. ME.

got this from ng su jean's photobucket XD

Dad: cook
Mom: wash the clothes cos she's the only one who knows how to use it, iron clothes
first brother: NOTHING. FHL
second brother: wash the bottles
Me: Take the laundry out, take the laundry in, fold the laundry, put the laundry away; wash the dishes, dry the dishes, put the dishes away; sweep the floor, mop the floor; make the other people's beds.

WHAT THE FUCK LA. Can't they do SOMETHING. It would be very nice of them if they just make their own beds already. But now, I don't give a fuck about the beds, make them yourself :P
Seriously. When I went to Verinia's house for two days, I found out that my Mom did all the chores herself.
MEN. Seriously. Whenever I do chores, I become really sexist.
My brother (second one, of course) kept talking and talking about how a maid is unnecessary. Go flush yourself down the toilets la, you done very little OK. DO YOU KNOW I HAVE TO FOLD THE GUYS' UNDERWEAR??!!?!?!?! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW DISGUSTING IT IS??!??! ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE'S LIKE A MINI AIR-MOUNTAIN ON THE CROTCH PART. THAT. IS. DISTURBING. AND. DISGUSTING. AND. INHUMANE. TO. ASK. A. FEMALE. TO. FOLD. MALES'. UNDERWEAR.

Fuck.

You May Also Like

0 comments