dots.

by - 10:07 PM

I feel so depressed.

You can skip this post lol cos I tend to write really long and boring stuff when I'm depressed.

Been reading this Danielle Steel book - "Big Girl" and it got pretty bad reviews but I've read them and all they say is they want perfect women in a strong lifestyle and shit.
I'm halfway through the book now and so far I think it's pretty nice...if you like Dorothy Koomson or Jodi Picoult then you might like Danielle Steel cos her writing is pretty mature..not mature like Rachel Gibson lol but mature like adult-mature-ish.
You get the pic.
ANYWAYS it's about this girl called Victoria. Her Dad called her that after Queen Victoria (who was fat and ugly..) and her Mom is this woman with no backbone and only listens to her husband. They're pretty disappointed that she's born that way and her Dad even confronted the nurse in the hospital of switching the babies.. so yeah she's pretty much not that loved.
Then Grace came. Her parents were over the moon cos Grace is like her parents, dark eyed and dark haired and pale skinned. Victoria still loves Grace though. Her Dad called Victoria the 'tester cake' which means Victoria was the mush-up and Grace is the perfect one. After Grace's birth, Victoria has been verbally-abused by her Dad.
Her Dad is this really mean guy that always jokes about Victoria's size. I think she's an apple-shaped woman cos D.S. wrote that she's heavy on top but has killer legs (just like Verinia's auntie..she has AWESOME legs but kinda heavy on top cos of like, three births) And her Dad always throws mashed potatoes or something in her way and jokes that she won't refuse.
Come to think of it, her Dad is EXACTLY like my Dad. He throws me this plate of food and I take it and he's like "You won't be able to refuse right! *smirk*"-.-
ANYWAYS. Yeah she went to New York and only visits her parents (who lived at L.A.) when she misses Grace. She doesn't like seeing her parents (who would?) because whenever she loses some weight or something which is like an accomplishment her parents won't see it, only Grace does. Obviously Grace loves her sister unconditionally and only she notices the changes in Victoria. Her Mom only looks at her with this sad expressions and keeps telling her to go on these camps for the obese and her Dad only laughs at her some more which makes Victoria more depressed and eat more and gain more.
Well. Yeah. I just read the part where this one guy that would date her cheats on her with this other woman. Gonna continue later.

The book is pretty nice lol I guess cos I can relate..


Don't know what's up with my Dad. He's being so..like, I don't know.

LIKE I'M A FREAKIN' DISAPPOINTMENT. Like I'm a waste of cells and should be for other humans to be made or something -.-

I don't even feel like eating chocolate right now.


DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS?
Very. VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE.

So long, and goodbye.

You May Also Like

0 comments