Small dots.

by - 7:11 PM

Well, almost finished with "Big Girl"

She found her love in the name of Collin White. They met in the gym and he loves her like shit. He's really kind and handsome...and is really sweet and he protects her from her Dad's words that pierce through air like a samurai sword.
Her sister, Grace got engaged though to this guy that is exactly like her Dad. He even cheated on her and ordered her to sweep it under the rug! Victoria told her Dad about it and he just told her that it's normal.
wtf. Collin agrees with Victoria though (thank HEAVENS) and her shrink told her to just leave Grace alone because obviously she's not going to listen to Victoria anymore and Victoria should just let Grace live her life and face the consequences. Her shrink doesn't like Harry either (that's Grace's fiance's name) but she said that Grace is probably too stubborn to listen anymore and maybe Grace was more alike with her parents than Victoria thought.
Victoria doesn't like it though and she's terrified that Grace will become like their mother - a backbone-less woman and not have her own opinions and just listens to her husband blindly. Nevertheless, Victoria accepted the fact that nothing she says can change Grace's mind anymore and she just lets her marry Harry.
Oh hey, that rhymed hehe.
ANYWAYS back to topic. Grace. Harry. Disaster.
Collin is an angel to Victoria and she really deserves him, after all she's been through. Collin has been through almost the same thing though. His golden-boy brother died fourteen years ago and left his parents to be depressed. His brother had been captain of the football team, had good grades and went to Harvard and all that great expectations. In my opinion, his parents only liked his brother so they could brag about him. He's nothing but a trophy in a glass case, to be presented in front of friends. Nothing Collin does can make his parents satisfied and they just look at him depressed and unsatisfied. Victoria doesn't like them either and she's there for him.
GOD. Just reading about them makes me feel so..alone and empty ._. but I'm still 15, I have a life in front of me...I hope.
IF 2012 doesn't happen. I mean, if I have the chance to live to see the day of 2013, I'll gladly take it. I mean, I don't wanna die so fast! What if the Chinese people is making these huge submarines for the government and people who can afford it?! And Obama's gonna be left behind on Earth with us, leaving Michelle and kids at the submarine!!
o___________o
ohmygod.



***

I was reading HOT at Popular today and I turned the page to see Rowan Atkinson staring right back at me with that goofy face expression.

OH.MY.GOD. It's was scary. LOL I jumped abit and the girls there were like 'o.o wtf?'

You May Also Like

0 comments