Sight-Seeing.

by - 7:49 PM

Went to Sungai Wang today at 10am cos Mom had a facial appointment. I'm gonna skip all the boring stuff and come to...lunch.

Lunch at Lot 10.
I think today is like, God's "sight-seeing day" for me lols SO MANY EYE CANDY O:
And then Mom's girl took over and she went browsing shoes..and I, being a girl with raging hormones and eyes specialized to catch hotties (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH excuse my modesty pffft) saw cute promoters!
AND THEN. I saw this Chinese one.
CUE BRAIN WHEELS MOVING.

*FLASHBACCKK!*
KLCC. Isetan. Sale. ROXY. BAGS!!!
Promoter. Cute.
*END FLASHBACK*

YES! I saw the exact same promoter! Guess he works for Isetan or something..I ain't complainin' ;D

And then we went to Leisure Mall to catch a movie : "Johnny English Reborn"

SO SO SO FUNNY. OMG seriously. Must watch!

I'm not gonna post spoilers or anything, I'm just tellin' ya, GO WATCH IT.
OH! And I saw Daniel. Fariq.
OH OH OH this reminds me. Saw this SERIOUSLY CUTE COUPLE outside the cinema today. The guy was cute but the girl was a nerd WHICH TO ME, was a total comic book romance LOLOL I hope they live happily ever after.. I couldn't stop smiling when he put his arm around her shoulder XD they were SO SO SO adorable!
Yes, I felt ABIT TINY LIL' alone and jealous but whatever. BOTTOM LINE IS, they're cute :D
In Rotiboy, saw this cute guy with a middle-age-ish lady (I PRAY TO GOD IT'S HIS MOM) and he was wearing a hat...LOL he was cute la :D I kept looking at the windows (that's where he was sitting) and sneaking glances BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

After the movie, Mom went to Bata and I SAW ANOTHER CUTE GUY with (hopefully) his mom...who looks like Pn. Lee...whatever. That guy was cute :D

If only I have a built-in Instant Camera in my brain :/ would be fun to relive the memories of sight-seeing.
OH and the cinema was like, FULL of teenage guys..and girls...but I only focus on guys so..ALOTOFCUTEGUYS.


Hee hee.

CiaoooO!

You May Also Like

0 comments