Ooh-la-la!

by - 8:49 PM

It's baby Xander's birthday today! Me thinks, at least. Went there as "pest-control" lol for Auntie Aprel's (henceforth known as Aprel) friends' kids. SO MANY KIDS.

They rented the studio at ZEHN apartments (IKR. LOL one day. I'm gonna live there..IT'S PRACTICALLY MY NAME HAHAHAHA) and there was a pool nearby and these um. pavilion-shady thingys that would be so romantic if it were at night and you were with your boy/girlfriend.
I just found out the pool is 50 metres long. OMG.

OK so when I reached there I was like OOOH! Cos the condo is freaking huge and posh and awesome.
It's priced between RM1,000,000 - RM3,ooo,ooo..FTW!!
There was this dark skinned guy as the caterer to the ais kacang thingy. At first I thought he was an immigrant or a Malay or something then I heard him talk in Cantonese and soon I found out he's actually Chinese..just dark.
Point is, he's hot LOL abit too tall, but hot.

We babysat the kids that were in this inflatable castle in the studio. And since they're all rich-ass people they also had these HUGE baby-sized remote-controlled/pedal-controlled bikes and cars.
IKNOWRIGHT... today was one of those days I wish I have shorter legs LOL not that they're long, but compared to these little toddlers, they are so yeah.

Bla-bla-bla. CAAKE TIME! Aprel had this customized cake made. It was Angry Birds themed cos Xander's obsessed with iPad games. It had this small round cake (lemon.) covered with green fondant as the grass, and X-A-N-D-E-R in fondant too at the side. OH Aprel also had Optimus and Bumblebee made in fondant as the centre-piece for the cake.
The cake was surrounded by these green-fondant covered cupcakes with angry birds and bricks and wood lol
The kids surrounded the cake, their eyes sparkling. They were like, making mental notes on which cupcake to grab. They were like "this one is mine!" and "MINEEEEEE!" LOL
After several attempts, Xander blew out the candles and war started between the kids on who grabbed the first cupcake LOL. I ate a piece of cupcake fondant and it was so SWEET -.- seriously. Too sweet for my tastebuds. The cake was nice though, it was balanced, the cake being only abit sweet and the fondant being fucking sweet LOL

Me and Verinia went to the pavilion-shady thingies and I started checking these two guys swimming out HAHAHAHAHAH yes, my raging hormones got the better of me.
THEN, the tables turned. The guys caught us red-handed and they nudged each other and I was like OH CRAP.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA. They left after that :( cos it was going to rain.

I think that's about it lols. I GOT A GOODIE BAG! XD

okay. ciao, peoples.

You May Also Like

0 comments