Whut..?

by - 10:23 PM

On Thursday we had this Geografi seminar by a Pn. Teh from God-knows-where.

Okay, first of all : SHE HAS A MOLE ON HER FOREHEAD. Which is very annoying to me cos I have a thing against facial moles.
Michelle had the time of her life pointing out her mole.
That teacher's method is kinda weird and obviously defective.
She thinks using her body is apparently very effective but SOME people might not be able to remember which side of the body you're supposed to use!
I didn't get anything from there other than um...well, Ikmal is very smart and apparently grew into standing in front of crowds.
YOU GO IKMAL!


Sorry I can't think much now cos there's a tiny chunk of apple stuck in my throat.
OK wait it's gone now :) after swallowing and swallowing and in the end, desperately try to drown it down with another chunk of apple.
Success.
Sheer - genius.

ANYWAYS,
I lost my class key on Thursday D: I was looking for it on the floor and the big-ear dude and his friends were like "wtf........?" at me LOL
BUT IT'S NOT AN LOL MATTER! It's an OHMYGOSH! matter.
OH MY GOD!!!!
DIE.

Moving on..
Saw alot of gila kuasa bitches today.
This Form Two librarian was like telling The Indians off (yes, Capital T cos that's how I call it. I classify them into different Cliques. Like for instance, Cheryl they all or Trisha and the gang or Those-Form-Two-Girls-That-Sit-In-Front-Of-Us) and she was using this totally snotty attitude. I mean, does it HURT to be nice?

Gila kuasa bitch.

Oh and I found out that apparently teachers were supposed to bring books too to read.
FAIL!
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL !!

PFFT like as if they read. They just bring the book out for show only. Ever 5 seconds they lift up their head like they have freaking ADHD.
Some teachers don't even bother to bring a book.
And they expect the students to bring.
And they punish us if we don't bring.
TELADAN YANG BAIK MY GLUTEUS MAXIMUS.
It's the butt muscle if you want to know.

Gerak Gempur is next week and I'm still here.
WHAT THE FUCK?
OK BYE BYE.

You May Also Like

0 comments