BACK!

by - 4:45 PM

I'm back! :D been weeks since I last updated heh heh :P I came back from my one-week-CNY-holiday and went to school and shit..... so I'm back now :D


CNY was normal.
Aunties kept asking about my scars... -_- it's getting kinda annoying now cos everyone keeps asking about them. Like, I know they just want to know what happened cos it looks like I'm being abused or something but seriously? -_- okay nevermind.

I don't like to talk about my wounds and stuff OKAY?
I'm not being freaking abused by the way. I would've ranted about it on Twitter and everywhere else :) Yes, that's the kind of person I am :)

***

Add Maths is killing me upside down @__@
See Yen has some balls. Like, seriously. If she don't like, she don't like. If she wanna say something, she tell it to your face o_o which is kinda scary.
so she told Pn Teh her writing is messy and she can't understand anything and Pn Teh like, became SO PISSED O: so scary.
Whatever la. I berusaha to understand add maths :)

Mole = 6.02x100 to-the-power-of-23.

HEHEHEHEHEHE M0le reminds me of Michelle.
It's an inside story HAHAHA

***

OK on the phone with Ver will talk more tomorrow or something.

You May Also Like

0 comments