Base and De-- whaaaa?

by - 9:46 PM

Today we had an extra 3-hour-Physics class...Fiona had to fetch me but then she didn't show up at 7...or at 7:30 so I given up all hope of her coming so I went to go online until 7:45 I heard a car honk........ >___> thank god using ipad, if use laptop I die la XD


ANYWAYS. Extra physics class wasn't so bad :) 21 students showed up! TWENTY FOUR OUT OF THIRTY FOUR WEI. #achievement for 4Science2.
It probably was easier to go through cos he gave us a LOT of "ten minutes" to "do our report" LOL we just ended up talking and asking a lot of questions cos graph plotting is the hardest piece of shit ever. Like, it has to be BALANCED like fucking feng shui or something.

On the way home, Fiona's mom took the Connaught route home and we saw SU JEAN walking. In her Tour something something shirt. SO SU JEAN, IF YOU FELT THAT THESE TWO PAIR OF EYES WERE STARING AT YOU AND KNOCKING ON THE CAR WINDOW, YES IT WAS US AHHAHAHAHA

My fringe is killing me. It's too long to be the whole mushroom thing but too short to be a side part. WTFFFFFFFFF =________________=
I try parting everywhere but my fringe is thick and stubborn >_> my mom says my hair is like me HAHAHA.

Just bought a new book - Something From Tiffany's :P But I need to finish I Don't Know How She Does It..plus focus on exams >____> i'm so dying.


Buying books is seriously making a huge dent in my wallet -_- Like, one book is around RM29-32 after Popular Discount (Thank GOD. I'm thinking of signing up for all the bookstores member card so I'm not limited to only one place :P) and I read like, one book a week? HOW TO SURVIVE? :(


History Channel makes the best historic shows, hands down. National Geographic has really bad narrators....whereas History Channel's narrators sound like Sherlock Holmes 8) Me gusta.

You May Also Like

0 comments