FACE PALM MEGA WATT.

by - 3:35 PM

YAY! AN UPDATE IN THE WEEKDAY! :D

only happened cos I ain't at home now lol I AM BLOGGING FROM VERINIA'S ROOM. She's downstairs. cuddling with the future husband that STILL won't look me in the eyes and say hi. Frustrating but huh. Whatever HAHA. I don't like bad manners :P my kids are gonna be speaking the freaking Queen's English when I'm done XDD

ANYWAYS. Jien Li oh Jien Li.
We were trying to find out something about these two people who shall not be named here lol and only me and Jien Li didn't know and I was like TELL ME NOWWWWWW and Jien Li was like UH! UH! UH! WHY WON'T YOU GUYS TELL ME :( *hits someone's shoulder repeatedly*
and then I proceeded to guess since asking will get me nowhere, so I guessed something and Hui Jing sarcastically said yes and nodded her head and Jien Li was like super shocked and was all O.O OOO: YES AH??? and me and Su Jean are like *face palm*... >____> Jien Li oh Jien Li. You have much to learn of sarcasm XD

And then when we walk upstairs we were still discussing something and Sin Wi was fed up and told me indirectly and I was like I KNEW IT!! I KNEWWW ITT!!! and Jien Li was like, HUH???
>____>

and then after that I was talking about how gay YCL was and Jien Li...she actually thought he WAS gay. He ISN'T gay. He just ACTS gay but he's totally STRAIGHT. But after all these years...she always thought he was legit gay @___@ ai yoryor ah Jien Li.

I laughed until I started tearing. It was like when Sook Yee couldn't stop laughing. Like, no sound and red faced-tearing XD

***

There's a new girl :D her name's Eunice and she's from Perimbun...but she's from Michelle's primary so I heard of her..more like small snippets LOL thing is, I know she exists :P she knows Su Jean and Xhi Yan too! But she super looks like Su Jean with bigger eyes HAHA I kid you not. The way they pin their hair and the nose and the teeth and the way they walk... LIKE SISTERS.
ANYWAYS, according to her, it's super hard to get into SMKSM o.o and even harder if you're from Perimbun lol she applied three times and had help from the ministry to get in >_> wah SMKSM shiok hor.
I think cos Perimbun is full of delinquent la-las and they don't want anymore here LOL cos when you see the afternoon session girls, they're all super gentle and rule-abiding citizens and stuff HAHA omg. o.o
SMK SERI MUTIARA IS GONNA HAVE A LALA SHORTAGE. FIRST TIME MAN.
*applauses*

***

BIGBANG'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO COME OUT ALREADY!
Chehhh, old news HAHA but still :P must be in my blog!

IT'S FUCKING NICE OK. It's called "Blue" and it's really..em. Emo? I guess LOL
at first when I listen I was like, okay...not feeling it LOL but the more I listen, the better it sound and now IT'S FUCKING AWESOME TO MY EARS :PP the video is okay la.. I think YG is using a vintage-ish feel to all their music videos now :D it's nice. The model's like, totally taller than all of them though. Her legs are too long for theirs HAHA GD runs like a total retard :P

The concept photos....
MEGAWATTFACEPALM. Designers and stylists. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUDO?!?!? They look like fuck!! LOOK AT GD'S HAIR OMG like those old Hong Kong dramas that are like set a billion years ago with the "majestic" long hair on guys omg @___@ damn ugly wei. The others are okay la, I just hate GD's hair -__- I bet he's regretting it and wants his old fohawk back :P the blonde fohawk was so much better!!!

Beaurgh. >___> can't wait for all the songs to come out :D

OKAY SHOULD BE IT.


OH OH OH. Exams are next week and I didn't know. It starts on Tuesday omg I thought I had one more week!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You May Also Like

0 comments