HEY!

by - 12:08 PM

HEY KIDDIES MOMMA'S BACK HAHA

sorry for being away. And not updating for like...two weeks? Yeah lol

Since our very own Pengetua SMKSM has been promoted to "Ketua Sektor Akademik" or something like that. You would've thought I'd know what its called by now since they repeated it like a million times...but I really wasn't paying much attention to the Majlis Perpisahan. Don't call me heartless or anything, but I just don't know the lady.
Like, people can say that she's a really good principal and the best they ever seen but y'know. I wouldn't know if I haven't been there so I can't really be so emotionally attached y'know. If I like, cry or something it's fake. Totally fake. How can you cry for someone you hardly know? Sure we see her every week during perhimpunan but it's always no-nonsense speeches. You can't really be attached to someone who gives speeches you know.
Just like how people cried when Whitney Houston died. WHY? Like, seriously? The woman sang a rocking edition of "I Will Always Love You" WHICH WAS WRITTEN BY DOLLY PARTON THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IT'S NOT WHITNEY'S SONG. And she did drugs. Tell me, is that REALLY inspirational?
I'm not being a hater or anything, but you can't really be very attached to someone you only watch. You never had an honest-to-God Sunday walk together or discuss life over coffee.


OK the above was yesterday's (Saturday) post..until my Internet crashed =______= I'm not gonna continue it.

***

I can't wait for Physics class now >_> teacher never comes in.
And I actually dreamed of someone teaching me Physics HAHAHAH oh my God I'm so paranoid. I literally have no idea what I'm doing in Physics class ~____~ cos we're still at a sub topic. Currently at the Vernier Calipers.. which I still don't know how to read!
I AM SO FAILING ALL MY EXAMS. Cos I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I'm doing. Except for Sejarah...cos it's SEJARAH. Learn it for three years already dah biasa la, just add essay and structural questions :P
And Biology I get, just that I don't wanna bomb my brain with so much info. It IS interesting, once you start slowly revising yourself.
And Chemistry oh my god. Calculate this, calculate that. Now need to construct a table to find the Empirical something something pula. #WHATAWASTEOFMYTIME
As if I'm gonna find out the ratio of my tea bags and my water.

STEP ONE, GET A CUP.
STEP TWO, INSERT TEA BAG INTO CUP.
STEP THREE, POUR HOT WATER.

TEN MINUTES LATER YOU HAVE A CUP OF TEA. VOILA!

I don't see why we should complicate things with Chemistry :P I suck at it okay. Got the stupid periodical table also -___- aiyo.

What else. What else.
I think that's it? OH OH OH ADD MATHS.
Additional Mathematics :( Quadratic Equations is OK if you give me an example to refresh my memory HAHA no problem. Otherwise ah, I'll be a lost duckling.

**

My Dad and I have really bad liver. I inherited it I think.
JUST MY LUCK HOR. Three kids, I kena all those disease-prone shit. Like, if a mosquito bites me I WILL SCRATCH AND THEN BOOM. Blisters. Infections.
SCARS AGAIN. Look at my legs for the proof la. Starting of school people see my scars they thought I was in an accident or something LOL Until I was like, um. Allergy/infection something and they're like O__________O okay.

Le sigh. I have a lot of cream to put on now. Got this cream for treating inflammation. Then I have to wait for it to dry a bit then need to apply EFA (Essential Fatty Acids) to moisturize it cos the former cream will dry it out which will make it VERY VERY ITCHY which you WOULD assume me to be immune to but NO. I HAVE NO WILL POWER TO IRRITATIONS. Then got another cream for the existing scars.

>____________> have to wake up earlier now. Sigh.

You May Also Like

0 comments