That's Done

by - 10:53 AM

Done Sejarah yesterday and to be honest, I totally expected worst.

Objective questions were easy. Like, I only wasn't sure with like four questions WHICH IS A RECORD FOR ME cos I usually don't know more than half haha but then it IS just the first chapter so..you know. Hope for the best? Yeah lol
And Subjective questions were okay..except for the Tamadun Indus ones -__- I don't know if teacher will accept my answers since they weren't specific enough and Pn Guna keeps telling us we're Science 2 and she should mark this strictly so yeah... Fingers crossed.
And the KBKK questions.. Arghhh teacher asked us before and thank God I answered some in class so I have a vague idea on what she wants lol >___> History OH History.

We have English, Moral and Sivik on Monday. I haven't memorized the definisi nilai yet omg I'm still at berdikari omgggggggggg dieeee.

Tuesday is class picture day! :D I have a job heheheeeee i love being in the yearbook committee.
I have to tell them to clip their hair and tuck in their shirts and stuff >__>
Aiya, just smile and tell them to do that and if they don't then they're fate la if Pn Yean or En Nazri see


OKAY nothing much buh bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments