Weirdass Dream

by - 9:01 AM

OH I FORGOT I WANTED TO SAY THIS LOL

I had the weirdest dream ever lol

For some reason, I decided to cut my hair MYSELF. And I bend my head down to cut the right side right, and I ONLY CUT LIKE, HALF A CM but when I lift my head, I have a freaking pixie cut on the right side of my head so I freaked out and shit.

BUT it turns out it was all the rage apparently. lol whatever. Then I went to the mall and shit and saw a lot of hot guys (YOU SEE. THEY DOMINATE MY SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND) HAHA XD and then I saw Verinia and there was a book sale on the top floor and I had to DRAG her there cos apparently Verinia-in-my-dreams doesn't read lol

We took the escalator up and it swiggle here swiggle there like a freaking roller coaster and then it stopped working. And we couldn't walk down cos we were squashed between  a lot of people.

then I woke up lol

XD ciaoo.

You May Also Like

0 comments