Rocket Science

by - 2:13 PM

Exams were seriously mind blowing-ly frustrating.

It's always either

a.) I know the answer but I don't know how to express it in the way the teacher wants it
b.) I REMEMBER that question but I don't know the answer
c.) Remembering that topic but the sequence is here, there, everywhere and I don't know how to piece it back

so you can know how frustrating that is -__- like today we had Biology and teacher gave us the worksheet with the same question but I didn't know the answer cos we never answered the paper >_> regret

and Add Maths. Don't get me started.


***
“Euthanasia Coaster” is a hypothetical euthanasia machine in the form of a roller coaster engineered to humanely – with elegance and euphoria – take the life of a human being.

AKA you can die in happiness. Picture yourself riding on a roller coaster and go through a series of euphoria and eventually you die. That's so cool. I always wanted to die in euphoria LOL if my stories don't speak for themselves, I really wanna die in like a surrealistic dimension where I don't even KNOW I died. Find out more here :D

***

History tomorrow. May God be with me.

You May Also Like

0 comments