Audacities.

by - 9:24 PM

Holidays officially started yesterday. Same old, same old. Rot away at home waiting for bedtime to arrive so you'll feel a BIT accomplished like as if you finished an ENTIRE day.
Which you did. Except instead of some of you guys who go out, I stay at home Facebook-ing like the lifeless soul I am.

On the upside though, am going to Singapore next week :) change in scene I suppose haha.
Also, painted nails a very light pink. So light, you barely notice it's actually coloured until you see it up close, under good lighting. Otherwise, my nails just look shiny lol.
But I suppose that's how I like it. Bold colours never mean anything but more trouble. Chip a bit and everyone notices.
I'm touching things like a gentle feminine creature now cos I don't wanna chip any nail polish off lol. The downside of nail polish, I guess.

Am lurking on dark waters now because my Dad is getting old. You don't cross the wrong path with old men, I tell you. They're one of the most crabbiest bunch ever. Shall play soft music when he's around because old men are like that.

You May Also Like

0 comments