Future Offspring

by - 12:37 PM

I remember when I was small, I'd rather people talk about how poisonous snakes are than listening to them talk about babies and childbirth. I remember I was terrified of having babies, I used to pester my Mom on the pain of childbirth. At that time, I thought babies came out through your ass. I asked everyone and they told me "yeah, the ass." which made me think. So we're shitting out babies? Cos sometimes shit can hurt.

Then I found out it came out from your vagina. Which just made things worst. I couldn't even think of how painful it could possibly be to squeeze a baby out of such a small hole. So I asked my mom about it and she was like, "the baby is so small! It'll just come out like that, like magic."
That relieved me for awhile until I realised my Mom sometimes just takes the easy way out cos she doesn't like to explain stuff unless she gets in the mood.

Last year, I went to Verinia's grandma's house as usual (we hang out there every Friday after school) and her aunt was there. By then I'd already read "Shopaholic and Baby" and learnt about your vajayjay dilating (which is really funny). She told us that it has to dilate at least 8-10cm for the baby to come out. And she said that the doctor will shave your pubes. She had this wistful expression when she said that it felt really good and free after they shave LOLOLOL. Then she said that your vagina doesn't return to it's normal size until after a few days. So I was like, OMFG. Cos y'know. How do you pee then!??!!?!? Niagra falls HAHAHAHA.

Now, I see kids and I'm like, oh my God I want kids like that too. Unless the kids are little snobs haha I feel myself drawn to Malay babies I don't know why. Maybe cos they're cuter than Chinese babies.
Except this one boy. He was at this other uncle's van. He had huge eyes with thick lashes and chubby cheeks and he was really shy, not like the other buggers. Idiot kids. NO! This little boy is so cute!! His sister lagi cute omg she had chubby cheeks with the same eyes and curly hair! Yes! Her mom took her for a perm! And tell you this, HIS NAME? It's Xiao Bao!
SO CUTE! SO CUTE! SO CUTE!!

HAIH. My kids must be beautiful. After all, I AM naming him Ashton Bradford. Naming her Caroline. Her middle name has to start with a D hahahah my mom tells me that my husband has to agree with the name also. Pft, please :P

You May Also Like

0 comments