Stick-up-your-butt

by - 8:03 PM

Well. I wonder what crawled up my Physics teacher's ass and won't come out. He's been in a bad mood all week long.
He got a phone call today and usually, he would just talk in the classroom. But today, HE WALKED OUT OF THE CLASSROOM.
WHICH, is a very big deal lol I think maybe his wife is pregnant or something.
Ew. Hopefully not. That would mean they still do the nasty. And looking at his age....ew.
and his examples are....they're okay but the way he explains his own examples are.... >_> ask a question and he gives you this look that clearly says "are you stupid?Why do you not understand the example? Kenapa awak ada dalam aliran sains?"
Yeah ._.
We learnt about gas pressure today. And Jien Li kept saying the right answers but teacher never heard her HAHA only hear her wrong ones.

***

Daddy, why did you eat my fries?
I bought them, and they were mine.
But you ate them, yeah you ate my fries...
And I cried, but you didn't see me cry.
Daddy, do you even love me?
Well, I wish you'd show it, cos I wouldn't know it.
What kind of dad, eats his daughter's fries,
And doesn't look her in the eyes?
Daddy, there were tears there;
if you saw them, would you even care?


That's the fry song by Marceline, original song by Rebecca Sugar :) Marceline is a character from Adventure Time! Airing on Cartoon Network, Astro channel 616.
Marceline is my favourite character!

***

Nothing much has happened so far lol life has been pretty hectic with all these deadlines and catching up with my homework..which I missed from going around the school looking for teachers who don't seem to be in the bilik guru at all. Sesi petang haven't finish yet also -.-
It's so embarrassing cos I hang out at Pn. Yus' table a lot and the new dude teacher sits opposite her. And everytime we catch each other's eyes (okay, that sounds weird but I can't think of anything that doesn't sound mushy at the moment) he gives me that look. 
That look that says "she likes me. *nods head hypothetically* she so does. C'mon! She comes here almost everyday doing God-knows-what. Probably just stalling. I mean, c'mon. I'm hot."
yeah. So I don't really look up anymore due to obvious reasons. And also cos the teachers like to use me as their personal assistant.
At least I can add that to my CV someday. "personal slave to all authority figures - never says no. Works ass off juggling two jobs and managing time."
Pft.
And all these other Redaksi members... ._. *le sigh*


You May Also Like

0 comments