Dreams

by - 12:37 PM

I dreamt that my new neighbours moved out and new ones moved in. They broke down the wall separating our compounds and built a new one with a glass divider. They also reared ducks and these white things that even in my dreams I didn't care for, which my dog liked to chase.

My new neighbours were an Indian family. Apparently, when they were rebuilding their gate, they broke down ours so they replaced it for us.

I told my parents about my dream and they're like
"that's nice, you should have more of these dreams maybe it'll come true."

My brother was like
"why is it that in every weird dream you have, it stars an Indian?"

OH MY GOD IT TOTALLY DOES!!!!! Like once I dreamt my Mom left my Dad for this Indian man. When my Dad heard that he knelt on the ground, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDE WALK.

Next time I dream of an Indian man I am so totally going to remember his face. MAYBE I'VE MET HIM BEFORE LIKE, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!

Then I told my Mom in my dream (the recent one) our house was totally refurbished and remodelled. We had shiny floors and a chandelier and those fancy impractical but very selfie-flattering yellow lights.

My Mom asked me why, in all my recent dreams, I have new furniture.


maybe it's an omen. MAYBE GOD IS SENDING DREAMS TO ME, TELLING ME TO QUIT BUSINESS AND GO FOR INTERIOR DESIGNING.


***

I just found this on Buzzfeed. I love Buzzfeed.



You May Also Like

0 comments