Inconsiderate People.

by - 2:16 PM

Honestly. Some people.

Was at Isetan Market yesterday and there were so many people there. My Mom took like 10 freaking minutes choosing a tiny pumpkin, only to choose sweet potato later.


I know lol. 2 sweet potatoes for about 11 bucks lol those better be some holy sweet potatoes.

Anyway, while waiting for my parents, I "parked" the trolley beside this whatdoyoucallit table (????) that was showcasing all these different bottles of soy sauce that no one obviously cared for. Then came this couple.

First of all, let me say that this couple looked like one of those just-starting-out-to-live-with-each-other kind. The girl looks retarded, basically speaking. And the guy looked like those hamsap 20+ year olds. Anyway, while the girl went to look off for some cookies, the guy just left the trolley. In the middle of the fucking junction.


He just freaking left it there and walked to accompany his girlfriend. And it wasn't like the aisles were empty, THERE WERE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. I even moved my trolley back so he'll have space to move his but he just ignored it like his brain cells evaporated for that 5 seconds I was staring at him sending telepathic messages for the dumbass to move his trolley out of the way.


So I just stood there staring at the trolley, while sending death glances at them at the cookie section. Then they came back cookies in hand and moved the trolley.. just a little cos he saw beer. Typical. See? What did I say? Hamsap 20 something.

***

today while looking for a parking space at the wet market (yes, I know I'm such a good daughter, following my parents to the market. *le flip hair*. cheh no la, I follow cos breakfast is after heh. Heh heh.) and we saw another idiot driver who parked her (I am so sure it's a woman.) car in the middle of the junction. My Dad had to squuueeeeeezzeeeeee the car through, while we looked at the car with the judging look.


And I kept complaining about it, cos you know me, I always rant and when I do it never ends #guilty.

My Dad told me to print out warnings with 3 different languages and make lots of copies so I can clip them under their wind shield wipers. 

Not a bad idea.


You May Also Like

0 comments